We accept applications from students for Crèche, Nursery, Kindergarten and Primary regardless of race, gender, ethnic, religion, and national background.
- Purchase application form or download from our website
- Complete and return application forms and supporting documentation to the Admissions office
- Schedule placement test date for the child for placement from Grade one (1) upwards
- Parent/Guardian informed about admission
- Return enrollment contract and pay admission, tuition, and related fees
- If a question regarding placement arises, the following factors are considered: School records, age, and results of the entrance test.
- Students with documented special education need will be taken into consideration and where possible, be admitted and given support
- Parents or guardians of prospective students must ensure that all relevant information to the application is given. Any lack of disclosure such as disciplinary action, expulsion and suspension, a requirement for Special Educational Support, and a medical condition may result in the student not being admitted.